Sun, 16 Oct|
The BodyTalk Centre
BodyTalk Access 16 October 2022 - SOLD OUT
Time & Location
16 Oct 2022, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm SGT
The BodyTalk Centre, 38 Jln Pemimpin, #03-05, Singapore 577178
About the Event
BodyTalk Access (Live in-Person at the BodyTalk Centre and on Zoom)
BodyTalk Access is designed to be used by any layperson or professional to bring about significant improvement in health using five simple techniques that can be learned in one day and implemented in 10 minutes. There is also a Fast Aid protocol that can be used during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock. BodyTalk Access is not only a great self-care tool, but it is an excellent health care tool that can be used at home, at work and in your community.
The five energy medicine techniques that make up BodyTalk Access include:
- Cortices, to help improve right and left brain communication (to learn more about the Cortices technique: https://www.release.com.sg/the-cortices-technique)
- Switching, to help decrease stress
- Hydration, to help the body utilize water more efficiently
- Body Chemistry, to help balance the immune system
- Reciprocals, to help reestablish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment, increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy
- Fast Aid Protocol that can be used to support Standard First Aid procedures during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock.
• Describe the origin, concepts and foundational principles of the BodyTalk System and the Access Program
• Describe the basic BodyTalk/Access balancing concepts
• Describe the focus and purpose of the Access Techniques
• Demonstrate 6 Access Techniques.
• Identify practical application with self and others
One for One promotion
SG$400 for one or two people.
Payment to secure your seats.