Sat, 02 Oct|
The BodyTalk Centre
BodyTalk Fundamentals 2,3,9,10 October 2021 (In-Person and on Zoom)
In-Person and on Zoom at The BodyTalk Centre 2,3,9,10 Oct 2021 Sat/Sun 9am-6:15pm daily
Time & Location
02 Oct 2021, 9:00 am – 10 Oct 2021, 6:00 pm
The BodyTalk Centre, 38 Jalan Pemimpin, Singapore 577178
About the Event
This is the foundation course of the BodyTalk System whereby students will learn the consciousness-based scientific principles, along with the theory behind The BodyTalk SystemTM including: our innate wisdom and how to use it during the sessions, how to engage your intuition in a structured way, the importance of communication in the body, using muscle checking and a structured protocol to discern areas of the body and mind that are a priority to balance, and much more. This will then lead into learning all of the basic BodyTalk techniques and how to apply them in a BodyTalk session.
Upon completion of this course, the students will:
1. Learn the 3 key scientific models that lead to our current understanding of health
2. Learn the 5 different levels of the bodymind and Top/Down Causation
3. Understand how BodyTalk is a consciousness-based health care system
4. Learn how consciousness operates in the bodymind
5. Learn what is meant by the Innate wisdom of the practitioner and the client and its aspects and function
6. Learn what occurs when the synchronicity of the bodymind is disrupted
7. Understand the importance of left and right brain integration and the Zone
8. Understand the muscle checking technique as used during a BodyTalk session.
9. Understand the importance of the principles of BodyTalk which include:
The body has an innate ability to heal itself
Using our own innate wisdom and the art of muscle checking along with a
structured protocol and procedure to discern the areas of priority and the
sequence of balancing
10. Discuss how the “interference” of the following can limit results of BodyTalk;
Attention Vs. Intention
Priority Vs. problem
Agenda Vs. non-agenda
Attachment VS. non-attachment
Caring Vs. not caring
11. Understand the five functions of breathing and principles of tapping
12. Understand the concept of receiving permissions before and during a BodyTalk
session and how to ‘clear’ them for both practitioner and client
13. Through lecture, demonstration, and practice the participant will learn to use the BodyTalk balancing techniques in Fundamentals and will experience the techniques as the recipient.
Course Outline & Key Concepts:
- The Scientific Basis of BodyTalk
- Consciousness Based Health Care
- Consciousness Localized as Innate Wisdom
- The Zone
- Principles of Muscular Biofeedback
- Priority and the Sequence of Healing
- The Tapping Procedure
- Breathing Principles
- BodyTalk Procedures
- Developing the Concept of Session Readiness
- Development of Practitioner Technical Understanding & Skills:
- Balancing the body basics:
- Hydration, Scars, Cortices of the Brain, and more.
- Addressing environmental imbalances.
- Energy faults and communication blocks with in the brain.
- Balancing Techniques for the organs, endocrines and body parts.
- Addressing energy blockages within chakras and meridians.
- Balancing cellular damage from vaccinations, trauma, and acquired conditions.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, allergies and toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages, including active memories, phobias and fears.
- Addressing blockages within the lymphatic system.
- Balancing blockages in the circulation of lymph, blood and nerves.
- Balancing blockages in the bodies tissues using the reciprocals concepts.
- Emergency BodyTalk procedure; Fast Aid.
Early Bird Price SGD$1,800 until 11 September 2021
Regular price SGD$2,000 after 11 September 2021
Monitor price is SGD$500 (for repeat students)
In-Person Early Bird $1,800
In-Person Full Price $2,000
In-Person Monitor $500
Zoom Early Bird $1,800
Zoom Full Price $2,000
Zoom Monitor $500