Sat, 30 Sept|
The BodyTalk Centre
BodyTalk Fundamentals 30 Sep, 1,7,8 Oct 2023 Sat/Sun
Sat/Sun 9am-6pm daily
Time & Location
30 Sept, 9:00 am SGT – 08 Oct, 6:00 pm SGT
The BodyTalk Centre, 38 Jalan Pemimpin, #03-05 Singapore 577178
About the Event
This is the foundation course of the BodyTalk System whereby students will learn the consciousness-based scientific principles, along with the theory behind The BodyTalk SystemTM including: our innate wisdom and how to use it during the sessions, how to engage your intuition in a structured way, the importance of communication in the body, using muscle checking and a structured protocol to discern areas of the body and mind that are a priority to balance, and much more. This will then lead into learning all of the basic BodyTalk techniques and how to apply them in a BodyTalk session.
What you will learn in this class:
- The 3 key scientific models that lead to our current understanding of health
- The 5 different levels of the bodymind
- Understand how BodyTalk is a consciousness-based health care system
- How consciousness operates in the bodymind
- What is meant by the Innate wisdom of the practitioner and the client and its aspects and function
- What occurs when the synchronicity of the bodymind is disrupted
- Understand the importance of left and right brain integration and the Zone
- Understand the muscle checking technique as used during a BodyTalk session, in-person and remotely.
- Understand the five functions of breathing and principles of tapping
- Understand the importance of the principles of BodyTalk which include:
- The body has an innate ability to heal itself
- The art of muscle checking
- structured protocol and procedure
- sequence of balancing
- Attention Vs. Intention
- Priority Vs. problem
- Agenda Vs. non-agenda
- Attachment VS. non-attachment
- Caring Vs. not caring
Through lecture, demonstration, and practice the participant will learn to use the BodyTalk balancing techniques in Fundamentals and will experience the techniques as the recipient.
Course Outline & Key Concepts:
- The Scientific Basis of BodyTalk
- Consciousness Based Health Care
- Consciousness Localized as Innate Wisdom
- The Zone
- Principles of Muscular Biofeedback
- Priority and the Sequence of Healing
- The Tapping Procedure
- Breathing Principles
- BodyTalk Procedures
- Developing the Concept of Session Readiness
- Development of Practitioner Technical Understanding & Skills:
- Balancing the body basics:
- Hydration, Scars, Cortices of the Brain, and more.
- Addressing environmental imbalances.
- Energy faults and communication blocks with in the brain.
- Balancing Techniques for the organs, endocrines and body parts.
- Addressing energy blockages within chakras and meridians.
- Balancing cellular damage from vaccinations, trauma, and acquired conditions.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, allergies and toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages, including active memories, phobias and fears.
- Addressing blockages within the lymphatic system.
- Balancing blockages in the circulation of lymph, blood and nerves.
- Balancing blockages in the bodies tissues using the reciprocals concepts.
- Emergency BodyTalk procedure; Fast Aid.
Super Early Bird Price SGD$1,888 until 30 July 2023
Early Bird Price SGD$1,988 until 30 August 2023
Regular price SGD$2,288
Monitor price is SGD$600 (for repeat students)
A digital manual is provided for the course.
Super Early Bird
until 30 July 2022
until 30 August 2023
Repeat student (IBA Member)