Sat, 11 Nov|
The BodyTalk Centre
Principles of Consciousness 11-13 Nov 2023 Sat-Mon
Time & Location
11 Nov 2023, 9:00 am – 13 Nov 2023, 6:00 pm
The BodyTalk Centre, 1 Commonwealth Lane, #09-08 Singapore 149544
About the Event
PRE-REQUISITE : BODYTALK FUNDAMENTALS, ADV. PROTOCOLS & PROCEDURES ON PARAMA CAMPUS & THE IBA MEMBERSHIP
The most essential of the advanced courses in BodyTalk, this course deals with the foundation of the BodyTalk System. The course includes three primary areas of study:
- The 5 Senses and how all of our experiences are in some way imprinted on and affecting our senses and therefore how we experience the world and ourselves.
- Consciousness : what we have come to believe about the world and ourselves and how it influences our health and wellbeing
- Individuation : the process of peeling away masks we wear that have supported our faulty beliefs and past experiences. It is the process of un-becoming which results in just being oneself.
The consciousness work in Principles of Consciousness underlies the foundation of the philosophy behind the BodyTalk System and explains how to apply it in a practical way. It is said that consciousness is all there is. It is the core of everthing. This course delves into how our experiences, form our beliefs about life and therefore ourselves; how each one of our organs endocrines and bodyparts have their own tendencies toward specific states of consciousness/belief systems.
We explore General Consciousness which includes the philosophy and understanding of such concepts as Space/time; Guilt/Fear; Separation; Individuation, and how our habitual thinking patterns create masks that hide our True nature and how balancing the General Consciousness assists the unfolding personal and spiritual growth of the client and practitioner.
Practical use of this knowledge enables the practitioner to balance the right/left brain complex and assist the client towards recognition of their natural state of inner peace and harmony.
Review of Advanced Exploring Procedure Five Senses Introduction to and Development of the 5 senses Physiology of the 5 senses Engagement and Conditioning of the 5 senses Normal and Subtle Senses Individuation Bodymind and Consciousness Origins and Development of Belief Systems, Masks, and Coping Mechanisms Hierarchies of Consciousness Consciousness issues of the Bodymind Consciousness Definitions
Consciousness Subsessions General Consciousness
Course Objectives Upon completion of this course the participant will:
- Develop an understanding of the underlying philosophy of BodyTalk.
- Develop an understanding of consciousness.
- Develop an understanding of the role of the 5 senses in how we order and engage the world, as well as their role in stress, conflict, and dis-ease.
- Know how to perform a simple technique for balancing one or more of the 5 senses.
- Develop an understanding of the role of belief systems, masks and coping mechanisms in our lives, and their specific role in dis-ease.
- Develop an understanding of the specific consciousness issues of organs, endocrines, and body parts.
- Know how to perform simple techniques for balancing consciousness issues in the bodymind.
- Develop an understanding of the four consciousness issues we all share by virtue of being human.
- Know how to perform a simple technique for balancing general consciousness issues.
- Develop a deeper understanding of one’s self.
Super Early Bird: SG$1,388 till 9 Sep 2023
Early Bird: SG$1,488 till 10 Oct 2023
Regular Price: SG$1,888
Monitor Price: SG$480
Super Early Bird
Until 9 Sep 2023$1,388.00
Until 10 Oct 2023$1,488.00
IBA Members only$480.00